Linear motion solutions for Buildings and furniture applications
The furnishing industry uses simpler motion components than those offered by Rollon. However, there are some niches in this market where Rollon linear and telescopic rails, are the ideal solution to ensure the highest degree of project freedom for interior designers and architects; such as furnishings for retail stores, luxury brand boutiques, yachts, hotels, museums and theaters.
Rollon linear and telescopic rails can also be used in several construction industry applications. Their high performance makes them the ideal solution for handling extremely heavy loads or for ensuring a high quality motion in harsh environmental conditions.
Rollon linear and telescopic rails are used in several interior design and architectural/construction applications. The uniqueness of Rollon products and the company's ability to offer customizable solutions make its products ideal for technically ambitious or demanding projects.
Key applications of linear guides and systems in the interior design and architectural industry:
- Linear motion in round bed rotation
- Linear guides for sliding kitchen worktops
- Fireplace damper opening/closing systems
- Linear motion in Sliding doors and Safety barriers for elevators
- Linear motion in extractable cantilever boutique displays
- Sliding display cases for museums