1, 2 and 3 Cartesian axis linear modules with rack and pinion drive guarantee precise manipulation of loads from 10 up to 2000 kg with fast and silent functioning.
Our main application fields are: robotics, palletization, production line, logistics and manufacturing machines with Cartesian axis movements.
Our products stand out for their:
- easy and quick assembly;
- high quality and competitive performances;
- reduced and simplified maintenance;
- wide range of integrated solutions;
- possibility of customised solutions;
- constant technical support and CAD drawings available.
Strong points include:
- hardened sloping tooth racks (ground on request);
- payloads from 10 to 2000 Kg;
- up to 12-m beams (longer lengths can be obtained with jointed versions), high level torsional rigidity, precise shape;
- precise machining of all profiles (on request: repeatability up to +/-0.05mm);
- hardened and ground steel guide rails, for rollers and ball slides with cage;
- easy installation of pre-assembled systems for 2- or 3-axis Cartesian robots;
- solutions with guide rails designed for parallel assembly of modules;
- offer of complete solutions: reduction units, cable guides, micro-switches, safety clamps;
- machining to drawing suitable for custom applications; backing plate suitable for assembly of any commercial reduction unit;
- sturdy, adjustable-position safety stops with dampers.