MONO RAIL is a profiled linear rail for high precision under heavy loads. Four rows of balls run in the self-lubricated slider. The running surfaces of the sliders and rails are hardened and polished.
- Sizes from 15mm to 55mm
- Standard and flat sliders, with and without flanges
- Different precision and preload classes
- Fixing holes from the bottom are available
- Comprehensive range of accessories, e.g. metal wipers or cover strips
MINIATURE MONO RAIL models are mini linear guides with 7mm, 9mm, 12mm and 15mm widths, for particularly noiseless operations.
- Robust: corrosion and dust resistant
- Quiet running due to the unique ball channel’s geometric configuration
- Four-point contacts for equal load capacity in all directions
- Sliders can be separated from rails without losing balls
- Long maintenance intervals due to sealed lubrication cycle
The MONO RAIL linear guides product family includes profiled linear rails to ensure the highest precision for heavy loads. The availability of sliders with different lengths and versions with or without a flange makes the Mono Rail linear guides suitable for all applications. The steel ball bearings and the special raceway radius allow the system to be used to support and move heavy loads.
Main fields of application for Mono Rail linear rails:
- Industrial machinery