A Linear system consisting of a steel linear rails with induction hardened raceways and high precision radial ball bearing sliders, also made of hardened steel. The linear guides are affordable and easy to install on all types of surfaces, including non-machined surfaces.
- Three linear rail types, T, K and U profiles, allow for compensation of inherent misalignment, e.g. machine tool housing
- Internal raceways ensure compact dimensions
- Two slider types: N-series with aluminum die-cast bodies and C-series with steel bodies
- Lubricated-for-life roller bearings
- Resistant to dirt and other common debris
- Suitable for applications with speeds up to 9 m/s
- Rail width sizes: 18mm, 28mm, 35mm, 43mm and 63mm
- Adjustable preload
The raceways are located inside a C profile, protected from dirt. The linear rail with shaped raceways (T), the linear rail with flat raceways (U) and the linear rail with mixed shaped raceways (K) may be combined differently for all applications where parallelism errors on one or both planes must be compensated.
Main fields of application for Compact Rail linear guides:
- Industrial machinery