New Actuators Complement Our Linear Guides
Starting next month, we will offer a complete line of actuators to complement our linear guide offerings and transform Rollon USA into a systems supplier.
Available in belt, rack and screw driven models, the new ActuatorLINE products have been well developed and tested in the European market. Our introduction of these actuators to the North American market will fill a void for engineers who are searching for more options and robust designs.
Versatile Actuator Modules. All of our new ActuatorLINE models will be available as standalone modules–for use without our linear guides. And because the actuators offer an extremely attractive balance of low cost, high performance and fast delivery times, we expect that many of the modules will certainly be sold independently. These actuators can run with the best of them in a variety of OEM machinery applications, including:
- Robotic handling systems
- Conveyor systems and packaging machines
- Semiconductor equipment
- X-Y-Z Cartesian robots
- Lab automation and life sciences platforms
- Machine tools and machine tool accessories
- Part transfer and assembly lines
- Automated retail vending and kiosks
- And more.
Systems Approach. As attractive as the new ActuatorLINE will be as standalone units, they will offer even more value when specified as part of a system that includes our linear guides. The systems approach ensures that all the components of a motion system will be designed and sized to work together, which will:
- Save hours of engineering effort when designing complex systems
- Reduce the all-too-common tendency to over-engineer an entire motion system because an individual component has been over-sized for a given load
- Provide “one-stop shopping” source control with all necessary system accessory items available
Available Soon. We’ll be rolling out our new ActuatorLINE in the coming months, with an official introduction at the IMTS Show in September. In the meantime, check back here for a detailed look at the actuator’s specifications and capabilities or visit www.actuatorline.com.