High Quality, Affordable Automation
Rollon’s ECO Series of linear units, part of the company’s new family of ActuatorLINE products, offer designers a range of stroke lengths, load capacities and shuttling speeds to meet a variety of application requirements in a cost-effective manner.
ECO units are made of anodized aluminum extrusions for high mechanical strength and low weight, plus a steel-reinforced polyurethane timing belt with an AT pitch parabolic profile for high-speed operation. Side slots enable easy mounting of accessories, such as proximity sensors.
ECO SP units feature a single ball bearing guide with high load capacity mounted in a dedicated seat on the inside of the aluminum body. The carriage is assembled on one or two preloaded ball bearing blocks, enabling it to withstand loading in the four main directions. Blocks feature seals on both ends, with an optional scraper available for especially dusty conditions.
ECO actuator highlights:
- Speeds to 5 m/s (depending on unit size).
- Acceleration to 50 m/s2.
- Low friction and wear characteristics.
- Body dimensions measure 60 x 60 mm, 80 x 80 mm and 100 x 100 mm.
- Maximum dynamic axial load capacities range from 820 to 2,650 N, with stroke lengths from 100 to 6,000 mm (depending on unit size).
- ECO series units, supplied with hollow shafts, support loads in any direction and may be installed in any position.
For applications where movement of two linear units in parallel is required, a synchronization kit is available for easy installation. Where multi-axis systems are desired, contact Rollon.